About Precision Builders
We understand how important selecting a general contractor is to the outcome of your project and the value of your investments. We operate as an out-source extension of your office and feel an obligation to perform in your best interests since we may be the first representatives of your company that the community will encounter.
We operate using an open-book policy to achieve quality construction on time, on budget, and with the utmost integrity. You can count on our experience with value engineering and cost savings suggestions to keep your best interests in mind at all times.
Our System of Operations
- We meet with the landlord
- Initial location site visit
- Work side-by-side with the Architect
- Coordinating the construction schedule and material deliveries.
- Cost control
- Invoicing (includes coordination of lien waivers and punch list completions).
- Daily progress pictures
- MS project master schedules at the onset of the project
- All work performed in accordance with OSHA Safety Standards.